Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Engagement Party!

Our dearest friends' son is getting married! The fabulous engagement party was held on the patio at the Blackthorn Club last evening.




The dress code was casual for this outdoor party, so I wore the lightest weight white jeans I own with a sheer watercolor print top over a slim-fitting cotton tank.








The top is from Chico's. The tank is by NikiBiki from the Charlemont. The perfect white lightweight jeans are from Fabrizio Gianni. The shoes are by Kenneth Cole from Dillard's.






The flowers at the Club are always spectacular!



I love my sweet friends! 
Aren't they beautiful?!
With me are Mitzi, Nita, Jen, Dottie, and Rose.



And here is my sweet friend Nancy with her husband, Bryan. She is a beautiful bundle of energy that never stops. She danced all night!






Here is Mitzi, the gorgeous mother of the groom, dancing with one of his lifelong friends.



We wish Kerry and Wes a very long and happy life together!

No comments: