Saturday, July 11, 2015

Out On The Town

When I wear red, I feel powerful and radiant.


Have you noticed a cold shoulder trend in tops this summer?




I have several of these tops, and they are surprisingly cool and comfortable on warm summer nights.



This elegant top is by Clara Sunwoo from ShopMyFairLady. It is made in the USA from the most comfortable and flattering knit fabric.




These great-fitting pants are by Mesmerize, and they are also from ShopMyFairLady. You will love these pants! They have a perfectly smooth fitting waistband so that there are no loops or button closures to show under tees and tunics. The fabric is perfect for dressy or casual, unlike leggings, which are often more casual and rather hot in the summer months.



The shoes are from Macy's by BCBGeneration. The bag is from T.J.Maxx. The necklace is old from Chico's.

Both the top and the pants are made in the USA! You can find these and many more great pieces online at ShopMyFairLady.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this outfit. The red top looks classy and fresh and the split at the bottom of the Capri adds an extra flair. I am wondering about the size on the bottoms. I am a curvy size 12, do they fit true to size?

Susan said...

They do fit true to size. I have several pairs of these and they are very comfortable.