Thursday, June 18, 2015

Covered Perfectly Vest and Tunic

You have been asking me about the Covered Perfectly tunics ever since I was in California to model for the line earlier this year.



Today I thought I would show you the two pieces I get the most questions about.



I am most often asked, "Can you see through the white tunics?". The medium I am wearing fits well, but the fabric is so densely woven, the black leggings I am wearing do not show underneath the white fabric even in natural daylight.


The second question I am often asked is, "What other ways can the cascading vest be worn?"


I forgot to bring a belt for this shoot, but you could wear the vest belted for a slimmer silhouette. I also like to wear it knotted low in front.



You can also wear it as a scarf. Hold one of the armholes in one hand but the rest of the garment around your neck, and thread it all through the armhole. Viola! You have a lovely scarf!




The tunic is so comfortable and lightweight you can wear it even on the hottest day.

The easy-care fabric can be machine washed and hung to dry.


4 comments:

Unknown said...


Susan, you are very attractive, but why not color your hair. Do it blonde. It'll take 10 years off. When you wear the clothing you are presenting you do look older with it. I know its maintenance but it'll make an enormous difference. I hope this doesn't sound harsh, it's not my intention, it's just an observation.

Anonymous said...

I think that you look fantastik and that you are rocking that hair color, Susan. Good on you- I believe I'd like to get to know you, my lady!

I started growing my hair out au naturale about 2 years ago and I'm in love with every grateful strand.

Wittykook said...

Susan, I think it's so old fashioned to think that coloring one's hair makes one look younger. You are so attractive and you look so well maintained, skin , style etc. The hair looks great on you. I suppose if you feel like you want a change you can change it at any moment. Nowadays grey's an option that's valid for many beautiful women.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh, great googly moogly and HALLELUJAH!!!
This is the kind of site I've been trying to find for a very long time. I stumbled upon it by accident and boy, am I glad I did. I'm 53 and have had the WORST time putting together outfits that look good and are age appropriate. The stores sell dresses that hit either just below my womanly derriere or are fit for my great grandmother. Or, they cost so much I would never be able to afford them.
I am so happy to know about this - thank you!!!

Elizabeth @ abouthalfabubbleoff.blogspot.com