Thursday, July 16, 2015

Fifty, not Frumpy Anniversary!

The Facebook page Fifty, not Frumpy, began four years ago today, and the blog followed shortly thereafter.


I hope that I have inspired you to dress well, go out on dates, enjoy more fruits and vegetables, and enjoy the little things in life even more than you did before you found my blog.




On this celebratory evening, I am wearing items from ShopMyFairLady. The IC Collection semi-sheer blouse can be found here. The reversible neckline white tank is from Clara Sunwoo, and it can be found here. The ankle-length Mesmerize pants can be found here.




The shoes are from Dillard's last spring. The necklace, bag, and jewelry are all old.




I also hope I have inspired you to get pedicures, manicures and get your hair styled in a great easy-care look that works well for your face shape.









I am sending you love and light. I hope we have many more fun years together!




No comments: