Monday, July 27, 2015

Predictable?

Never let it be said that my look is predictable.




You don't often see me in a dress, but today I am showing you a versatile one. It can take you through three seasons and can be worn in a variety of ways.





We had high humidity and heat on Sunday, so I surrendered and let my hair air dry on its own without the aid of a blow dryer and large round brush. I also wore an easy-breezy soft, lightweight chambray dress from Foxcroft.





I will wear this comfortable and cool dress with sandals and minimal jewelry in the hot summer months.





When the temperatures drop, I will layer the dress with a slim-fitting black tank, leggings, boots, and a low slung belt for a bit of spice. These leggings are actually Calvin Klein yoga style pants for workouts. They have three little gold buttons at the back. I appreciate clothing that can serve more than one purpose.



I wear two sizes larger on the top half of my body, so when I buy a dress to fit my shoulders and bust, the rest of the dress is quite billowy. This is the main reason you often see me wearing a tank, pants, and jacket or cardigan combo.




I have several favorite pieces from Foxcroft that have served me well for several years. This dress will be part of my wardrobe for a long while, not only because of the high quality but also because of the classic, versatile style.

No comments: