Friday, July 24, 2015

Taste Of The Town

Last evening we attended the Taste Of The Town event to raise money for the Johnson City public art installments.


Throughout downtown, there are parks and benches, and art installments for the enjoyment of everyone.



Above is "Genisis," and below is "He Stopped and Turned to the Light," just two of the many rotating art installments here in Johnson City, Tennessee.



The event was well attended!


There was live music and a variety of dishes to try from downtown restaurants.



I was so happy to catch up with some of my sweet friends! Lynda, Sally, and Pam are shown me below. 



Can you believe Sally is 80? She always looks so elegant!




Lynda is mine across the street, neighbor. She makes us laugh so much! She may be only four feet eleven inches tall, but her personality is seven feet tall!







I wore more pieces from My Fair Lady, where they have just received lots of new styles. This open shoulder top is by Clara Sunwoo. They are so comfortable and sassy.

The pants are by Mesmerize. I love the fact that they are dressier, and they have a smooth waistband and zipper closure with no loops or buttons to show under smooth tops.

Both these pieces are made in the USA and offered by the shop My Fair Lady, located in "The Alley In The Valley" 6000 Reseda Blvd. in Tarzana, California. 

My shoes are by Nine West Style. The bag is from Stein Mart. The necklace is from Chico's.

No comments: