Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Coral Red with White

On Saturday, we drove over to Asheville to do some shopping and have lunch. 




I wore white ankle jeans and a white tank along with a coral red casual jacket, all from Chico's.



The shoes are by Kenneth Cole from Dillard's. The bag is by BCBG from T.J.Maxx.




I bought the necklace at Chico's a couple of years ago. The main coral red bead in the necklace matched the color of the jacket exactly. I love it when that happens! Great planning, Chico's!


Lunch at the Bistro at Antler Village at the Biltmore Estate was great as usual.





We drove the little blue convertible this weekend and rode with the top down most of the day until a threat of rain came rolling down the mountainside.




We stopped at one of the first Ranger Sation/public rest stops they ever built on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We were literally on the top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere, North Carolina, just before a huge rainstorm came. I was approached by this beautiful lady named Amanda, who said, "I follow your blog!" That made my week! I love it when I get to meet those of you who enjoy what I share. Thank you for coming up to say hi, Amanda!



Here comes the storm! Time to put the top up and nap for most of the way home. Thanks for driving safely, Mr. Mickey.


No comments: