Saturday, April 30, 2016

Slash

After seeing me in this top, Mr. Mickey gave me a new nickname.


He says I need a stage name to go with my "Rockstar" image. (Judi Mancuso told me on Facebook this week that I was a Rockstar. LOL!) Alas, my most outstanding musical talent involves listening, so I will not be headlining for any rock bands under the name "Slash."


We joined a large group of dear friends for dinner on Friday evening, where the top was a big hit. It shows a little skin while remaining fully covered. The fit is just loose enough not to show jiggly bits, and the asymmetric neck and hemlines are clean, modern details.


I wore my most enormous crystal hoops, no necklace, and a stack of related but different silver-colored bracelets and a bold watch only.


The shoes are by Charles Jordan via Saks Off 5th. The studded grommet leather box clutch is old from T.J.Maxx.


Purple Poppy provided the Last Tango black top. It is a size medium. I paired it with smooth fitting side zip white pants provided by Fabrizio Gianni last year.

12 comments:

Barbara said...

That cute top is already out of stock.

Susan said...

I am sure they can get more Barbara. This is the first time a company has sold out in less than one hour after the post. Please email them about the next shipment of the top.

Bridget said...

Oh I love this top so much! I hope they can get more of them, since it's not just a lovely top, but a decent price.

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I can't find a size chart...

Roxanne said...

The discount code is not working.

thepoutingpensioner said...

What a great top, it looks evening-ey yet there's no need to worry about bra straps showing. No wonder it's selling well!

Lin said...

The top is in stock but the code is not working. Thanks anyway.

Susan said...

Lin, please contact the store by email on the site. They will take care of this for you tomorrow when they get to the store.

josep-maria badia said...

A beautiful look, the black top has a wonderful design.

Unknown said...

I love the link bracelet, is that from chico?

Susan said...

Lexi Cat, that is a stack of three bracelets from various travels.