Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Conservatory Tour

Sitting in a garden is one of the great pleasures of summer.


The ultimate garden in our area is at the Biltmore House in Asheville, North Carolina. We spent the weekend there for Mr. Mickey's birthday.










We toured some of the grounds, the Conservatory, and the garden shop before our check-in time at the Inn.
























I won't bore you with all of the pictures I took in the orchid house. I got carried away because they are my favorite flowers. The variety and fragrances were stunning!


One of the barns we passed along the way to the Inn at Biltmore, where we stayed for the weekend.



During the early part of the day, I wore a white mesh jacket over a white tank top and ankle jeans from Chico's. The shoes are old by Jessica Simpson via T.J.Maxx.

More photos from our fabulous stay at the Inn will be published tomorrow.

No comments: