Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Never Boring Basics

You have likely noticed that the foundation of my look is basic pieces with interesting accessories and toppers.


Basics can get boring if you never play with texture or color, so today, I am showing you how my super comfortable white jean style twill pants from Fabrizio Gianni and a white tank can be given a little edge with a dark wash denim jacket and a mint tote also from Fabrizio Gianni.


Living at a higher elevation with evening temperatures that dip into the sixties or lower means I never leave for the day without taking an extra layer. Since I was going out for a day of casual sightseeing activities, the tote and scarf were the perfect accessories. I can wear a scarf or use it to soften the texture of the tote. Tying a colorful scarf to your bag in warm weather is a great way to add a pop of color to your basic look without being too warm by wearing it during the day. The tote is also roomy enough to put the jacket into when I don't need it.




I always wear a tank with wide straps and a nice fit but not too tight. If I do need to remove my jacket, I can still be comfortable and appropriate.


This is my favorite summer tote! It is lightweight, and the mint color goes with all my basics beautifully while adding a pop of color. It is also roomy enough to hold all the things I need to take for a full day of activities.

I have numerous items from Fabrizio Gianni that I have enjoyed wearing many times. I appreciate that the items are made in the USA, and the quality is always very high. Their customer service is excellent!

No comments: