Monday, June 22, 2015

Family Time

Sunday was Father's Day here in the US. My family gathered at the home of my sister in the afternoon to have a wonderful meal together with my Father.


For this casual time together with family, I wore a blue tunic from Chico's and Kut from the Kloth Katy Boyfriend jeans from Dillards. Both items are from last year. The sandals are by Sam Edelman. 




My sister and her husband live in a beautiful wooded neighborhood about twenty minutes away. I always get to see abundant plants and wildlife when I visit them. Today was special because we saw two deer along with a tiny baby fawn which might have been born only a couple of days ago. I could only get a picture of this one before they took great leaps and escaped out of sight into the woodlands. 




We were thrilled to see these mating Luna Moths above the front door of her home. Have you ever seen them? They were about the size of the palm of my hand and so very beautiful!



I hope you were able to spend time with your family this weekend.




No comments: