Sunday, June 28, 2015

Best In Show!

When the wind blows, we give up shooting a photo, which is where we were when Mr. Mickey snapped this one last photo before going inside. I didn't know he was still shooting when I turned around while holding my hair out of my face. Totally candid shots sometimes work best.




I am at a bit of a loss when we must dress very casually for a summer event. I never wear a tank top and shorts with flip flops, which I see most often at such events. That just isn't my personality. I would not be comfortable at all.



We attended a National Car Show for the Ford Fairlane held at the MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center in Kingsport, TN.




This lightweight crepe blouse is very cool and comfortable, so I wore it half-tucked with ankle-length jeans, both from Chico's. The sandals are old from Vince Camuto. The woven natural material (some sort of large grass) clutch is from T.J.Maxx.  The brown and gold embossed croc belt is by Ralph Lauren.





Mr. Mickey's best friend, Bob, had one of his many antique cars on display, and it was the highest-scoring car in the show! We have been asked if we are brother and sister in the past. What do you think?



It was a fun trip down memory lane to look at all the old cars and visit friends.


No comments: