Thursday, June 25, 2015

Casual Elegance

Casual items from J.Jill are among my favorite pieces because the styles are so classic and elegant.


This is the most comfortable tank I have ever worn, so I got the black one too. It is part of the Pure Jill Collection.





The drape front cardigan is also part of the Pure Jill Collection. It is the essential summer cardi for all those freezing cold air-conditioned spaces. It is lightweight and comfortable to carry or wear with anything all summer long.



The cardi comes in two other colors also.




The other items in my look are all several years old, but the clutch is recent from T.J.Maxx.




If you build a strong basic wardrobe that reflects your personal style beautifully, the pieces work together over the years.




When you buy higher-quality pieces, they look better, keep their shape, and last a lot longer.



Another great thing about J.Jill pieces is that I still enjoy wearing the pieces I bought years ago because the styles are classic, not trendy. Many of you have told me the same thing.


No comments: