Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Blue and Pink

I found this royal blue lightweight AVA sweater at T.J.Maxx last winter. I liked the style and weight so much I also purchased the black version.


I wore it on Sunday with a white tank and cropped pants from Chico's. The necklace is old from Chico's as well.



The BCBGeneration bag is from T.J.Maxx. The shoes are also by BCBGeneration. I found those at Ross.




We were on our way to visit my parents and then to Carrabba's Italian Grill to share a small dinner.



I hope that when you read my posts, you will notice a few things and come away with some inspiration.

1. Even when she isn't going to do something special, she still gets dressed in a way that makes her feel confident and attractive.
2. She doesn't spend a lot of money on her clothes, nor does she take a lot of time to put together an outfit for the day.
3. Accessories make the basics look more special and show her personality.
4. She wears heels often, but I can substitute nice flats similar to copy her look.
5. She was forty pounds heavier, but she lost weight by eating vegetables, fresh fruit, and drinking lots of water. Click on the tab above for "Live Well" to learn more about that.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful color on you! I've had my silver hair for about 5 years now and I gravitate towards blues a lot! LOVE that color on you! Will have to look for a cardigan in that color - thanks for the tips!