Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wear It Wednesday - Prints

These pants are one of the very few print items I bought this year.


Prints are memorable, and they limit the outfit combinations they can be a part of. I rarely even look at them when I am shopping.


These pants were at the end of the summer clearance rack at Talbot's. This will be the only time I wear them this year, so at less than $20, I didn't mind buying them to wear to my family reunion. The look is fun and comfortable for lakeside activities at the beautiful home of my cousin.



The top is from Chico's. The shoes are from T.J.Maxx.
These photos were shot by Mr. Mickey in the historic old town section of Johnson City.


This is an alternative shoe suggestion for those who don't wear heels or wedges.

6 comments:

at my dressingtable said...

You look great Susan, I like the colours of the outfit.
Best wishes.

Donna said...

What a fun outfit to wear to a casual event! You do look fab in blue.

Anonymous said...

Those printed pants look darling on you! They look young and fresh. Good choice!

Anonymous said...

Susan, it's a lovely fresh look that suits you :-) Thanks for sharing photos of the town you visited. Greetings from Melbourne!

meriusa said...

You are tall and slender .Printed pants look gut and fresh on you !

RoseAG said...

I'd go with the flats.