Saturday, April 19, 2014

Oldies But Goodies

Mother nature continues to taunt us with a warm spring day followed by a very cool cloudy day. 





I hope to convey several messages with this blog. One of which is you don't have to have a lot of money to look nice. I constantly shop in stores such as T.J.Maxx, Ross, and on the site Dalitka.






I get so many compliments on this hand-painted handmade silk kimono each time I wear it. 



Mr. Mickey loves vintage too! His favorite car will be twenty years old very soon. If you take care of your treasures and choose classic styles they will serve you well for many years whether it be a car or a lovely classic style of spring coat.

6 comments:

Donna said...

You are truly a class act! If one buys quality products and cares for them, the item (car, clothing, furniture, etc.) will last a good long while. I like buying gently used items as I can get a better quality piece for less money than the junk that is in lots of the stores these days. Plus, mostly likely it will be unique. Love Mr Mickey's car...I bet it purrs like a contented kitten.

http://dalitika.com said...

Very grateful to know you, Susan. You are classy, elegant and a true inspiration for simplicity and beauty. Thanks so much for supporting my humble enterprise... Cheers!!

Patti said...

That's a lovely jacket, Susan, and suits you wonderfully! Your gorgeous silver hair looks extra-good against the pink. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

You look lovely. I love your style! Found you on the Visible Monday linkup. You've got a new follower for sure! :-)

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

Hi Susan
I was featured with you on the fabover40 blog. I noticed your blog now through Patti. I really like the pink jacket, it looks lovely with your hair and complexion. Stop by if you can.
jess
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Shelley Zurek -- Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

Thanks for letting me know about this site. I spent far far too long on there looking and of Course I bookmarked Delitika