Sunday, March 6, 2016

White Topper

We joined our dearest friends for dinner on a recent cold rainy Friday night.




I wore a winter white jacket from Chico's last year over a Covered Perfectly long sleeve simple comfort top and reptile textured faux leather leggings labeled simply, Jack.



The faux leather-trimmed ruana is old from Carlisle Per SE. The gunmetal box bag is old from T.J.Maxx. The boots are by French Connection via Saks Off 5th.






When you dissect many of my favorite looks, you will find that the individual elements are basic pieces. That allows a statement pair of shoes, a jacket, or a bold piece of jewelry to pull the look together and make it more current. The most cherished pieces of my wardrobe on their own are not memorable.




1 comment:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Love both of the toppers, Susan! The saddest thing for me about the weather change is that I won't wear my faux leather leggings til next cold season. I love mine as well!