Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Covered Perfectly Cascading Vest

You already know that wearing a long scarf makes you look taller and thinner but what to do in the summer?


The answer, wear a sheer cascading vest from Covered Perfectly!




The smooth back is perfect for camouflaging bra bulge.


They can also be worn as a scarf. Just thread the whole thing through an armhole and slip the loop over your head.


Tie them high on your hips to show off your bottom half.



I like mine tied with a low slung knot to give me a long V-neck that slims and elongates. I can also wear my long bold necklaces with them.

The Cascading Vest is going to be one of my favorites this summer! I love the versatility and sheer weight of these great vests. How will you wear yours!
Use this code to get a 20% discount... FNF20 at Covered Perfectly.