Sunday, June 19, 2016

The High Country

Saturday was the perfect day to be in Blowing Rock, North Carolina.



I was dressed up a bit because we were in Blowing Rock to enjoy dinner at Rowland's at the Westglow Resort and Spa later in the evening.




Blowing Rock is one of my favorite places in the world! The panoramic views of mountains always fill me with a sense of peace and wonder. When we explore neighborhoods there, we always find a house or a garden that takes my breath away.













The tank top is from White House | Black Market. The shoes are old by Gianni Bini from Dillard's. The wicker clutch bag is by JMcLaughlin. The Balmain sunglasses are from Saks Off 5th.


I was beyond thrilled to see this beautiful owl along our way down the mountain! 





9 comments:

Diane said...

I have never seen you carry a shoulder purse. Do you not like them? I admire your ability to get the necessities in a small clutch, they always look so nice. Diane

Andrea said...

The vibrant blue is so beautiful with the white outfit! You look amazing! Sounds like you enjoyed a great day! I can only wear flats, and I enjoy the suggestions at the end of your post!

Andrea
Andrea’s Wellness Notes

Susan said...

I rarely carry a bag on my shoulder because it is bad for your back as well as visually adding pounds to my middle or bust where I really don't need anything extra added. It also ruins the line of whatever you are wearing.

Unknown said...

You look fantastic in this ensemble! I love clutches for situations where I can get away with them. I use the smallest bag I can whatever doing since I've noticed the shoulder strain too. Gorgeous scenery and that owl!!☺️👏

KC said...

Beautiful blue jacket and perfect for your dinner date! What a great place to visit. I want to go soon!

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration to me! I love your blog, you are beautiful, and your topics are spot on. Just want you to know I appreciate what you do. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Jacket is great! The color looks wonderful on you.

RK said...

Beautiful outfit! (And I love the owl photo.) I also noticed and appreciate that you "no longer accept products in exchange for reviews."

Lisa said...

Thank jacket is to.die.for.!! You rock it, too!! Love, love, love it.