Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Birthday Dinner

Having dinner in the Dining Room at the Inn on Biltmore Estate is a special pleasure for us. The service is impeccable, and the food is always perfection.



Dressing for dinner is part of the fun! On this special evening to celebrate my birthday, I wore a jacket from IC Collection and a black tank from Clara Sunwoon, both via My Fair Lady. The palazzo pants are from the Black Label collection at Chico's. The sandals are old via Dillard's. The silver mesh bag is old from T.J.Maxx.




The orchids in the lobby are always breathtaking. Every detail has been meticulously addressed by the staff.


My personalized dessert was chocolate ganache with house-made mint ice cream. Divine!




We enjoyed a stunning mountain view from our table by a bank of windows.




Mr. Mickey looked dapper in his black and white silk jacket. His engraved gold handle walking stick is more than 100 years old.




As always, Mr. Mickey made me feel like a Queen during my special weekend.




No comments: