Saturday, September 26, 2015

Splendid September

September is such a beautiful month here in east Tennessee and our surrounding mountains.


Last evening we celebrated all of the September birthdays in my family by having dinner together at the fabulous Artisanal restaurant in Banner Elk, North Carolina.


The black tank, jacket, and pants are part of Chico's Travelers Collection. I wore suede D'Orsay pumps from Sam Edelman with silver and crystal earrings and bracelets. The small clutch is the same silver-gray as the jeweled button on my velvet trimmed tuxedo jacket.


This is the Knob Creek Brethren Church, the first Brethren church in Tennessee, being established in 1799. It is very close to my home, and I have photographed it on several occasions over the years because it is surrounded by such beautiful trees that are now starting to take on their splendid fall colors.

No comments: