Monday, September 21, 2015

A Day in the City

We spent the day in Asheville on Sunday.








We spent the day just hanging out, having lunch, watching people, and shopping in the Grove Arcade.



I enjoy the architecture of the Grove Arcade very much.




There is always some form of entertainment on the streets of Asheville.



Mr. Mickey is having fun with one of the various art installments in the city.




I find it very therapeutic to spend the day relaxing in the midst of a busy city. I remove myself from the rush and just sit on a bench in a park, relaxing and taking in my surroundings.



The LG Lena Gabrielle jacket I wore today was discovered on the sale rack at Stein Mart earlier this summer. It has faux leather trim and a black knit body.

The white tank, straight leg jeans, and necklace are from Chico's. The shoes are from Nordstrom. The quilted chain bag is from Express.

No comments: