Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Weekly Q&A Segment

This is the first of a new segment suggested by a reader named Shannon. She sent me a picture of animal print shoes asking for help on what to wear them with. 


Above is my first suggestion for her. She wears a lot of black and only pants and jeans, no dresses or skirts. She also wants to add more color to her wardrobe.

Later I learned she wears a size 14 and has a large bust, so she felt the fitted jacket might not be a good match with her figure. My next suggestion includes a little more dressy burgundy blouse with black pants and a tan bag.


Another option would be to wear them with softer toned neutrals. A long necklace creates a flattering V-Neckline.


Another option would be to wear a flirty royal blue jacket and a white loose flowing blouse with an orange handbag.


Perhaps my personal favorite way to wear animal print shoes is with worn jeans and a white shirt, an elegant bag, and chunky jewelry.


Animal print is considered neutral, so you can wear it (in small doses) with almost anything. I limit myself to one item per look.

No comments: