Saturday, August 22, 2015

Quintessential Style

 How many books do you read in a week? 

I normally read at least one book, but I have been known to read as many as five in a week. Reading is my favorite escape during my down time. Since the early 90's I rarely watch TV anymore.

I must tell you about a book I recently read, "Quintessential Style" by Janna Beatty with Sharon White.



Some of you know that I have been working on a book of my own, however after reading this one I realize all of the things I wanted to share with you have been succinctly stated here. It includes everything you need to know to create a style that is right for you and your unique personality and body.

I enjoyed this book so much I put it back on my nightstand to read again. It is worth a second read as I slip off to sleep.

You can purchase the book at any of the links at the bottom of this page of their excellent blog.


Thank you for joining us on this journey through midlife and beyond. The second fifty years are truly the best!


Susan Street is the President of VintageJewelrySupplies.com.

Visit me on Twitter.
Visit me on Pinterest.
Visit me on Polyvore.

No comments: