Thursday, April 23, 2015

Black and White with Reptile

Last night Mr. Mickey and I had sushi at Ming's Aian Cuisine here in Johnson City.



Do you like sushi? They have excellent fresh and beautifully presented rolls. This is a photo from their Facebook page. We had about half this much!





I was busy all day with meetings, another fundraiser, and other projects, so I wore black ankle pants and a mesh hem black tank with an antique white boyfriend blazer and jewelry, all from Chico's. The shoes are from Nordstrom.




The quilted chain bag is from Express. The sunglasses are Kenneth Cole from T.J.Maxx.


I will be modeling for Chico's in the Johnson City store on Saturday again. Please stop by if you can! I don't work for them, but I love their clothes and accessories, so I am often asked to model for the local stores.

No comments: