Friday, September 11, 2015

Hieroglyphic Jacket

In Los Angeles last week, I shopped at My Fair Lady, where I found this great looking IC Collection asymmetrical front jacket. It has an artsy single black large button closure, which makes the jacket even more interesting.



If you saw this jacket on the rack, you might think it was only for dressy occasions. I decided to give it a bit of an edge by wearing it with a black fitted tank, wax-coated black jeans, and strappy high-heeled sandals with studs on them.




Long silver geometric earrings, a smooth wide silver cuff, and a small silver mesh evening clutch completed the look. We joined some of our friends for a fun birthday celebration dinner, where I received lots of compliments.

Do you ever mix up your look by wearing pieces in totally unpredictable combinations?




No comments: