Saturday, August 8, 2015

An Elegant Dinner

My favorite evenings include getting dressed up to share an elegant dinner and fine wine with wonderful friends.


As yet another rainstorm was looming, we prepared to drive over to Banner Elk, North Carolina, to spend a lovely evening with our dearest friends at our favorite restaurant, Artisanal




I couldn't wait to show you this stunning asymmetrical front jacket from MyFairLady! It is by IC Collection, and it is perfect for summer. It also comes in white, so I had a difficult time deciding! I love the sculptural quality and texture of this mesh jacket.




The tank is also from MyFairLady, and it's reversible! You can wear it as a scoop neck or a V-Neck.




The Travelers pants are from Chico's. The bag is from Saks Off 5th. The suede shoes are by Sam Edelman via Nordstrom.






I will be in L.A. during the first week of September, so you know I will have Uber drop me off at MyFairLady as soon as possible. There are so many unique things there that I am excited to add to my basics.

No comments: