Monday, March 9, 2015

The Anniversary

March 7th was our nine years of dating anniversary.


Mr. Mickey took me to dinner at our favorite restaurant in town, Gourmet and Company, and then to the Johnson City Symphony performance.



The weather was still cold, so I wore something warm for the long walk back to the car after the symphony performance.




I wrapped a couple of long gold and pearl necklaces around my neck in Chanel style and wore my Saint John knit jacket with the famous gold buttons. The long sleeve tee is from Chico's. The tailored pants are from Saks Off 5th. The Kenneth Cole Reaction sunglasses, Franco Sarto boots, and the black clutch are all from T.J.Maxx.




When we arrived at the restaurant, we were shown our table where these nine perfect roses and a beautiful card were already placed on the table. After a toast with our favorite wines, the waiter arrived with a silver tray. On it was this gift box containing beautiful silver earrings from Gregory Isabell




These are just a few of the reasons that Mr. Mickey is my Knight in Shining Armor.

No comments: