Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Another Snow Day

These photos don't show just how much snow is coming down, but in the last five minutes, the paperboy's footprints have almost totally vanished.




I stood on my back deck to take these photos. This is the closest I have been to the outside in three days. We do occasionally get snow, but the sub-zero temperatures are making driving very dangerous. Most of us are not accustomed to driving on icy roads here in East Tennessee.




The snow and frigid temperatures mean I am going to be staying home for a few more days, but that does not mean I stay in my PJ's all day. I take a shower, get dressed, and put on makeup every day. I feel more productive and prepared for the day when I follow my usual routine even when it isn't likely I am going to leave the house.




My look for today includes my favorite cardigan from Ronen Chen with a cream tank and ankle zip jeans from Chico's. The cardigan was also worn here.
 




The shoes are old Alfani Allegra Step N Flex flats from Macy's.




... and the snow is still falling.



No comments: