Saturday, October 18, 2014

Animal Print Heels

Friday evening is the perfect time to unwind and relax over a leisurely dinner with good company.


The long jacket with a black tank and leggings are from Chico's. Normally I would not wear leggings with heels, but these have a texture like the heavier Travelers material from a few years ago.


The Chanel inspired bag is from Express.






The Guess animal print and leather shoes are from T.J.Maxx. The ring is from B'Dazzled in Blowing Rock, N.C., and the octagon shape sterling silver with clear stones earrings are old.







5 comments:

Dianna said...

You don't have as much of a southern accent as I expected! (Of course, maybe that's because I have one myself!)
Beautiful outfit.

Unknown said...

Maybe a bit of an American twang, but by no means what I think of as southern. Still cannot get over how you walk in those darned shoes!

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, I recently came across your blog and am loving it and your stylings. I'm enjoying the polvore style accessory vignettes you've added to your posts -- I think it helps to see the pieces in a close up view. The video clip is also a great feature. You Rock!
I think a longer tunic over those leggings would be a stylish, well-proportioned look. I am finding so many great ideas and inspirations on your blog...may it continue for many, many, many fashion seasons!

Donna said...

The video is a nice addition! I was wondering the other day if you have a Southern accent. Your voice is very lovely. You wear high heels like you were born with the high-heel-wearing gene. I don't think I got in that queue.

meriusa said...

The miracle of technology enables me to see you walking and hear your voice !Your video is a big surprise .
You look and walk like a mannequin .