Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Blues

A mixture of blues with tan was my date night outfit for Wednesday.



The long sleeve navy blue tee and tan side zip pants are from Talbots. The teal blue topper jacket is by Geiger.
 



The shoes are by Guess via T.J. Maxx.





The clutch bag is from Stein Mart. I found the necklace in an artist's co-op gallery in Asheville, NC. The large oval stone ring and earrings were gifts from Mr. Mickey. When I wear a busy necklace such as this one, I choose earrings that are much smaller and more subdued. Large hoop earrings with this necklace would be too much going on in the same place.



Thanks for reading! 

I hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

vickie said...

I love reading your posts and seeing all of your outfits! You are just what I needed at this time in my life! Thank you for posting all of your great pics and giving the tidbits! Also thank you for posting where you purchased each piece. Its all about mixing and matching..shopping lifestyles!

Donna said...

Another stunning outfit! Today's post confirms blue is definitely one of your colors. That being said, I have yet to see you in an unattractive outfit.

Catherine said...

Your column is a breath of fresh air in the blog world! You have the wisdom to truly enjoy your life. I am inspired by your fashion savvy, shopping sense and artistry. Thank you for all the time and thought you put into creating this excellent column. I am always delighted to find a post from you. Happy Easter!